Certificate Course in
Duration: 3 Months, Mode of Learning: Offline
Certificate Course in UI/UX Designing
Duration: 3 Months
Classes: 2 per week
Placement: Pre Placement Offer + 100% Placement Assistance
In this course the students will get an in depth knowledge of UI/UX designing. The course fully covers the process and different tools required for UI/UX designing. This curriculum is designed in such a way that the students will learn to design a website, an web application etc. The course is mostly practical oriented so that the students can understand the concepts thoroughly. It is an holistic course that allows the learners to have a clear and strong base of the concepts such as interface and immersive design for preparing the aspirants for their bright future in the industry.
UI/UX Designing Course Outcome:
- Differentiation between User Interface vs User Experience vs Product Design
- Learn Wire framing
- Create wireframing
- Mock-up an APP
- Adding UX Animation
- Prototyping a Mobile App
- Designing a Web Application
- Designing a Website
- Concept artist
- 2D asset artist
- Red Apple’s expertise of more than a decade in Game development, ensures that the Students have complete Industry exposure.
- Complementary value-added personality development class.
- Industry mentors along with periodical Masterclasses from Industry veterans.
- 100% hands on Training from Day 01.
- Students can showcase or monetize their projects with RAL Incubation programs.
- 100% Finance available through NEEV credit Pvt. Ltd & Grayquest.
- 1:1 Students Vs machine ratio.
Students after 10+2 are eligible to join this course. Minimum 50% marks is required in higher secondary exam.
Any passionate candidate from any stream can apply for this course
- Get in touch with our Education Team to discuss in detail.
- Easy Finance and EMI Options available for Students. Get in touch with our Education team.