Game Development Course
Duration: Paid Internship + Pre-Placement Offer Letter (During Admission). | Time: 9 Months
Market statistics suggest that more than 80 percent of the engineers in India are unemployed due to lack of technical expertise. With more than 35 million active online gamers, India is expected to be the fastest growing market in the gaming industry globally. As per the reports of FICCI, it is one of the fastest growing segments of the media and entertainment sector for the fourth year in a row, the segment grew about 18%.
The curriculum of game development course is designed in such a way that the students will learn about the history of games, principles of game development, different gaming genres, basics of programming languages like C, C# and C++. They will gain a proper knowledge of the widely used game engines like Unity3D, Unreal and Core from basics to advanced . Students will be properly trained so that they can make an engaging games of their own for Android and iOS.
- Introduction to Gaming Industry
- History of Games
- Genres of Games
- Understand Game Design & Development Pipeline
- Elements of Game Design & Development Pipeline
- C, C++ & C# programming basics
- Data Structures
- Advanced C# & C# Companions
- C# & .Net Programming
- Game Engine Concepts
- Unity programming Basic to Advanced
- Learn A.I Programming
- Develop a complete game
- Unity Developer
- Game Programmer
- Gameplay Programmer
- Game Designer
- Game EngineProgrammer
- A.I Programmer
- Software Developer
- Students who get selected in this program, get their Job Offer Letter on the Day of Admission.
- Red Apple’s expertise of more than a decade in Game development, ensures that the Students have complete Industry exposure.
- Industry mentors along with periodical Masterclasses from Industry veterans.
- 100% hands on Training from Day 01
- Students are entitled to Dual certification. (RAL & MESC).
- Students can showcase or monetise their projects with RAL Incubation programs.
- 100% Finance available through NEEV credit Pvt. Ltd.
- 1:1 Students Vs machine ratio.
- 17+ years of age at the time of admission
- Minimum 50% marks or higher in Higher secondary Exam
- Student has to appear and clear the (R.A.C.E) screening exam.
- Working professionals who want to upskill and make a career in Game Development
- Engineering graduates
- Students with Programming skills in C, C++, .Net etc.
- Get in touch with our Education Team to discuss in detail.
- Easy Finance and EMI Options available for Students. Get in touch with our Education team.