CAREER COURSES IN GAME DEVELOPMENT
This Program has been carefully crafted by veterans in the Game Development Industry to train the students about the architecture, core concepts and internal working of game engines and the challenges faced by Game programmers and developers during a Game Development process. The course is practical and takes the students through various types of games to understand real-world challenges and how to solve them. With the principal and fundamental knowhow of C++/C # /.NET programming language and Game Development principles, students will create their own games. As part of this course students will learn In-Depth into Game Engines to create engaging Games for Multiple Platforms.
Duration: Paid Internship + Pre-Placement Offer Letter (During Admission). | Time: 720 Hrs
- Introduction to Gaming Industry
- History of Games
- Genres of Games
- Understand Game Design & Development Pipeline
- Elements of Game Design & Development Pipeline
- C, C++ & C# programming basics
- Data Structures
- Advanced C# & C# Companions
- C# & .Net Programming
- Game Engine Concepts
- Unity programming Basic to Advanced
- Learn A.I Programming
- Develop a complete game
- Unity Developer
- Game Programmer
- Gameplay Programmer
- Game Designer
- Game EngineProgrammer
- A.I Programmer
- Software Developer
- Students who get selected in this program, get their Job Offer Letter on the Day of Admission.
- Red Apple’s expertise of more than a decade in Game development, ensures that the Students have complete Industry exposure.
- Industry mentors along with periodical Masterclasses from Industry veterans.
- 100% hands on Training from Day 01
- Students are entitled to Dual certification. (RAL & MESC).
- Students can showcase or monetise their projects with RAL Incubation programs.
- 100% Finance available through NEEV credit Pvt. Ltd.
- 1:1 Students Vs machine ratio.
- 17+ years of age at the time of admission
- Minimum 50% marks or higher in Higher secondary Exam
- Student has to appear and clear the (R.A.C.E) screening exam.
- Working professionals who want to upskill and make a career in Game Development
- Engineering graduates
- Students with Programming skills in C, C++, .Net etc.
- Get in touch with our Education Team to discuss in detail.
- Easy Finance and EMI Options available for Students. Get in touch with our Education team.