React. JS Course in Kolkata
Duration: 3 Months
Classes: 2 per week
Placement: 100% Placement Assistance
What is React.js?
Red Apple Learning is providing the young tech minds to have comprehensive learning about React js. The course emphasizes the history of the front-end library. The course will also help them to know how to use key differentiators, Work with Redux, deploying of applications, etc
React JS Course Outcome:
- Developing new user-facing
- front-end libraries
- DOM manipulation
- object model
- core principles
- js workflows (such as Flux or Redux)
- RESTful APIs
- modern authorization mechanisms, such as JSON Web Token
- front-end development tools
- code versioning tools
React js developer
React JS engineer
Full Stack developer
- Red Apple’s expertise of more than a decade in Game development, ensures that the Students have complete Industry exposure.
- Industry mentors along with periodical Masterclasses from Industry veterans.
- 100% hands on Training from Day 01.
- Students can showcase or monetize their projects with RAL Incubation programs.
- 100% Finance available through NEEV credit Pvt. Ltd.
- 1:1 Students Vs machine ratio.
Students after 10+2 are eligible to join this course
Any passionate candidate from any stream can apply for this course
Fundamental programming knowledge is necessary to join this course along with passion
- Get in touch with our Education Team to discuss in detail.
- Easy Finance and EMI Options available for Students. Get in touch with our Education team.
Request a free demo class
100% Finance available through NEEV Credit Finance Pvt. Ltd. and GrayQuest Education Finance Pvt. Ltd.
Red Apple team fulfills their promise of “placement assistance”. I just got my full-time job! Thank you so much Red Apple Learning.
I enjoy my time at Red Apple Learning since it provides excellent opportunities as well as assistance from faculty and placement officers.
Got my pre-placement offer letter before my completion of my specified course. Feel lucky to be a part of Red Apple Learning.