3D Animation and VFX Courses
Duration:: Paid Internship + Pre-Placement Offer Letter (During Admission). | Time: 12 Months
The Animation industry which Is the sub category of media and entertainment sector is hitting new milestones and took a great step into a matured phrase at the growth rate of 18% CAGR as per FICCI report. This sector is giving the aspiring candidates a well rewarding career prospect.
3D Animation & VFX courses introduces students to the fundamentals of traditional art, game art production pipeline, 3D modelling , digital sculpting, texturing, rigging, animation, particle dynamics. They will also learn about level designing and and will also gain knowledge about how to create game ready asset packs. After successful completion of the course the students will qualify for the positions such as 3D Modeler, Rigger, Lightning and Texturing Artist, 3D Animator, Level Designer and CHF Dynamics Artist.
- Fundamentals of Traditional Art
- Game Art Production Pipeline
- 3D Modelling
- Digital Sculpting
- Particle Dynamics
- Fluid and other simulations
- Learn to Create Game ready Asset packs
- Learn Level Designing
- 3D Modeler
- Lighting & Texturing Artist
- 3D Animator
- Level Designer
- CHF & Dynamics Artist
- Students who get selected in this program, get their Job Offer Letter on the Day of Admission.
- Red Apple’s expertise of more than a decade in Game development, ensures that the Students have complete Industry exposure.
- Industry mentors along with periodical Masterclasses from Industry veterans.
- 100% hands on Training from Day 01
- Students are entitled to Dual certification. (RAL & MESC).
- Students can showcase or monetise their projects with RAL Incubation programs.
- 100% Finance available through NEEV credit Pvt. Ltd.
- 1:1 Students Vs machine ratio.
- 17+ years of age at the time of admission
- Minimum 50% marks or higher in Higher secondary Exam
- Student has to appear and clear the (R.A.C.E) screening exam.
- Get in touch with our Education Team to discuss in detail.
- Easy Finance and EMI Options available for Students. Get in touch with our Education team.