Rigging Animation Courses in Kolkata
Rigging Animation Course & Overview
Duration: 6 Months
Classes: 3 per week + Soft skills classes
Placement: Pre Placement Offer + 100% Placement Assistance
“Rigging and animation” is a specialized course which is geared toward beginners, it is also filled with tools, tips, and techniques that can also assist more seasoned animators or riggers in upgrading their skills. It covers some of the most recent improvements to Maya’s animation tools. In addition to enabling you to produce excellent work, the skills that is covered in this course will also increase your career opportunities.
The field of animation employment in India is being redefined by futuristic technologies like game engines, AR, and VR. In addition to the typical film and television studios, other sectors like the automotive, IT, FMCG, lifestyle, and real estate also employ animators. For this reason, students who are studying MBA and engineering are now learning animation to improve their employability. With a focus in animation, one can pursue enticing careers as an animator, texturist, rigger, renderer, 3D modeller, lighting artist, character animator, and special effects artist.
What is Rigging in Animation?
In animation, “rigging” refers to the process of placing skeletons ( virtual bones) in a model. It can be easily pictured as making a virtual puppet. Animation rigging can be used for both 2D and 3D animations, which have a few minor changes but mostly follow the same path.
Rigging for 3D animation: Rigging for 3D animation is a more common practice. With the ability to create a much wider range of movement, whether animating a character or object, the full model can be rigged and posed within your scene here.
Who Can Apply?
- Since Indian degree courses in Animation/ VFX/ Multimedia mostly focus on theoretical knowledge- getting placement after such programs become really challenging.
- Time is more precious than money. Why waste 3 years of your life memorizing theories while you can get the same job after a 1-year diploma course with 100% practical lessons from a recognized production house?
- A degree in animation is considered equivalent to any usual general degree program. The animation industry hires students based on their skill sets and not on the basis of their college degrees. Hence if you’re a pass graduate with the requisite skill set in Animation, almost all companies will hire you.
Who Can Apply?
Students from Arts, Commerce, and Science backgrounds can apply for this training. They must have appeared/ passed the 10+2 standard from any recognized board. Students from NIOS can also apply. Applicants are expected to have a basic understanding of shape, size, and color. Engineering and management students can apply to enhance their scope of employment.
Career Overview as freshers:
The average salary of a fresher Animator is INR 1.8 to 2 lakhs per annum, however, an experienced candidate can earn as much as INR 7.2 – 8.4 LPA. They get to work in specialized job roles like Animators, Texturing Artists, Rigging Artists, Rendering artists, 3D modelers, Lighting artists, Character Animators, and Special Effects artists.
- Fundamentals of Traditional Art
- Game Art Production Pipeline
- 3D Modelling
- Digital Sculpting
- Particle Dynamics
- Fluid and other simulations
- Learn to Create Game ready Asset packs
- Learn Level Designing
- 3D Modeler
- Lighting & Texturing Artist
- 3D Animator
- Level Designer
- CHF & Dynamics Artist
- Red Apple’s expertise of more than a decade in Game development, ensures that the Students have complete Industry exposure.
- Industry mentors along with periodical Masterclasses from Industry veterans.
- 100% hands on Training from Day 01.
- Students can showcase or monetize their projects with RAL Incubation programs.
- 100% Finance available through NEEV credit Pvt. Ltd.
- 1:1 Students Vs machine ratio.
- 17+ years of age at the time of admission
- Minimum 50% marks or higher in Higher secondary Exam
- Student has to appear and clear the (R.A.C.E) screening exam.
- Get in touch with our Education Team to discuss in detail.
- Easy Finance and EMI Options available for Students. Get in touch with our Education team.
Request a free demo class
100% Finance available through NEEV Credit Finance Pvt. Ltd. and GrayQuest Education Finance Pvt. Ltd.
Well, If you want to build a career in 2D, 3D Design and Game development Red Apple Learning is the best place to come to.
I embarked on the journey of being a 3D designer and within few months i learnt a lot about the industry, the pipeline and the hard work behind every game you’ve played. Trust me, if you have the ambition and the passion to create worlds out from your mind, Red apple learning will help you in your journey.
Stany Edward Anthony
Red Apple team fulfills their promise of “placement assistance”. I just got my full-time job! Thank you so much Red Apple Learning.
I enjoy my time at Red Apple Learning since it provides excellent opportunities as well as assistance from faculty and placement officers.
Got my pre-placement offer letter before my completion of my specified course. Feel lucky to be a part of Red Apple Learning.
- Pandemic proof industry: Covid 19 has pushed some of the leading industries like aviation, hotel and hospitality, education, Animation/ VFX and even media and advertisement on the verge of extinction; gaming industry have proven to be more resilient than most other industries.
- Colossal necessity of skilled professionals: Evidently, Covid 19 has changed the dynamics of conventional career trajectories. From freshers to working professionals of some of the most happening industries are facing acute professional uncertainties. Unfortunately, layoffs has become the new normal. In contrary to this situation, gaming industry is in desperate demand for skilled manpower.
- Alluring packages for freshers: Red Apple Learning at present is offering INR 15K- Rs. 20K/ month as starting salary for a fresher students. Is there any better opportunity at present?
- Promising growth: With growing digitization gaming industry has transcended growth of both movie and sports combined. Since gaming industry is at its nascent stage, professionals are enjoying fastest growth in gaming industry.
- Utility gaming: Advancement of game engines along with VR/AR/MR & XR have widened the opportunities in other segments like education, gamevertising, simulation training, research and development, real estate, defence forces, manufacturing, health and pharmaceuticals etc. So a game developer need not work for entertainment games only. Rather wider application of this futuristic technology had flung open a whole gamut of opportunities is each and every other industries.
- Faster employability: Unlike other courses, a comprehensive training program in gaming takes around a year to make an average student ready for employment. This certainly involves specialized curriculum and committed involvement of students.
- Exponential growth in domestic consumption of gaming: Reportedly, India has emerged as the largest consumer of online game with 7.3 billion downloads in 2020. Unlike IT, this growth in domestic consumption has fostered gaming industry as the most sought after career opportunities in India
- Growing ancillary sectors: Streaming has become uber-popular to the point where the top four platforms (Twitch, Youtube Gaming, Mixer and Facebook Gaming) garnered a combined 13 billion hours watched in 2019. Games are also becoming popular among B2B (business to business) segment with gamification, gamevertising or mere entertainment games.
- Holistic market base: Consumers of gaming industry is as broad as health and pharma industries. Irrespective of nationality, caste, religion, literacy, financial status- gaming is for all.
- Redefining entertainment: Unlike a decades ago, when entertainment was all about movies and sports; gaming industry is vastly redefining as the most immersive and awe inspiring form of entertainment.
This meteoric rise of gaming industry shall continue with growing digitization, technological advancements and growing disposable income. To grab a slice of this meteoric success, apply now.
It is the training and empowerment wing of Red Apple Technologies- one of the leading game production houses in India
Guided by a renowned production house, RAL is unlike any other typical institutes. RAL distinguishes itself in following manners:
- In-house placement opportunity: It is impossible for any typical institute
- End to End Game development program: A student gets to learn every nuances of game designing and development. A handful of institutes in India are capable of imparting this comprehensive training program. Our certificate programs in core gaming are more comprehensive than fancy degree courses from some of the renowned universities.
- Pre Placement Offer (PPO): These are provisional offer letters handed out to students right at the time of admission. Most institutes rely on other production houses for placement of their students and hence PPO is unexpected from any conventional institutions.
- Live project Exposure: Again this is possible only because of our production house where students can have hand on experience on live projects.
- Affordable training program: Gaming Technology is undoubtedly one of the most expensive technologies in the world. RAL thrives to make this technology more affordable for the mass. The objective use to empower maximum number of students with employable skill based training and secure their career in this pandemic proof industry.
- Industry centric Dynamic Curriculum: Since the primary objective of RAL is to train and generate skilled professionals for gaming industry; Red Apple Learning boasts of industry centric dynamic curriculum which include every latest changes in industry and job market.
Red Apple Learning is a legally registered company, registered under Companies Act 2013. Red Apple Learning is the training and empowerment division of renowned game development company Red Apple Technologies.
Students selected in career courses at RAL gets Pre placement offer right at the time of admission. Unlike typical institutes, Red Apple Learning offers in-house placement opportunity and live project exposure to students pursuing gaming courses at Red Apple Learning
The present pandemic situation has jeopardized millions of professionals and the families in India. Due to this pandemic 35 lakh professionals have lost their job only in the month of April 2021. At RAL, our primary priority is to render employable skill based training to students and make them employable at earliest possible.
Presently all our courses are short terms courses ranging between 6 months to 12 months of classroom training entailed with provision for in-house placement.
Taught by industry veterans, exposure to live projects and certification from a production house- ambiguously make students of RAL more employable in gaming industry than students from a typical institution.
- Passed 12th standard from any reputed board or institution.
- Student must have a basic dent for games
- Students with fundamental knowledge of C#/ C++ is preferable (needed only for developer program)
- Must have basic understanding of aesthetics
- For online classes, students must have a standard desktop and broadband connection at home